Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Grandparents' Love


Nothing in this world can replace my grandparents in my heart. For sure, you would also feel the same way as I do because they cared for us like we are precious stones which they can't afford to loose, right?

As for my grandparents, they were the type of persons who were very supportive in a way that you got encouraged on things you want to do. They also used to tell stories from their past which helps and mold us(me and my cousins) to become a good person. We are also impressed not just because of their quality as grandparents of their talents. My grandfather can sing and he had a great voice actually, while my grandmother definitely could cooked delicious foods.



I do really love everything about my grandparents that's why even if they're already in heaven, I would still have them deep inside my heart. I know sooner or later, we would meet again.







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have my friendster account: j_clanx@yahoo.com sk8er_boi19921992@yahoo.com and for d people i kinda know, my Exclusive Account: j_clanx_exclusive@yahoo.com[account with full updates of my life including FAVORITES,PICS,etc]
I LOVE MATH!
THINK POSITIVE!

Followers