Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm not a cheater!

Everything goes well with my new school. I'm already in the process of adjusting myself to the new environment especially the people whom I encounter most of the time. For almost two months of stay in ***************(name of school), I didn't expect that I'll be involved on a scandalous matter. A week after our prelim exam, we had a discussion on a particular subject in which after, a quiz was made. I'll admit that I didn't listened well to the discussion because there's something going on my mind. The main reason behind the lack of attention towards our lesson is that I saw my grade on that subject for the prelim term rating only 2.75. I may not that smart but I don't consider myself that bad in that particular subject also. With the details of my grade, I saw that my prelim exam result was 20 when in fact I got 50. So while the discussion of my professor is going on, I'm on a self-thinking on how should I approach my teacher with regards to my grade. I made lots of tactics in my mind on how to approach him just then he announced that we'll going to have a short quiz about our discussion (IPA). I was like," shoot!!! I'm bad with this topic." but then I had no choice than to answer the questions. We were given five words to transcribe using IPA. I answered all of them but then I really am not that sure with my answers. Right after, the checking of papers began and our professor called our name one by one to record our scores. I checked the paper of my seatmate while she checked mine. I only got 3 points out of 15 and she got 9 points. I feel bad about my score but what can I do, that's really my score for the test. The real thing then happened when my seatmate said that we'll just say that both of our scores are 15. I said, "What? Why? You should be happy because you got higher score than mine. I'm contented with what I've got even though its too low." She then said that everything we'll be fine, just go with the flow. My name was called first and she loudly said that my score is 15. Our professor was somehow impressed with my perfect score. I was shocked with what I heard so I bow down my head. At that moment, I felt like I'm in the middle of the darkness, I heard nothing nor see anything at all because of my conscience. Before the class ends, our professor asked to give our papers to him(the ones who got perfect scores). I was so nervous and definitely out of my mind. I was like "What should I do?". When we passed our papers, the teacher obviously caught us. He said we've got some explanations to do with the DSA(Dpt. of Student Affairs). I don't know what will be the consequence of our acts but if they'll kicked us out, I will definitely defend myself first. Even now, I still don't know what to say for tomorrow's explanation. The teacher would like to speak with my parents and that's making me nervous now.

Uggghhhhhhhh, I've never cheated! I'm really contented with the scores I've got if I know that there's no speculation about my grades. Right now, I still think about what had just happened. Everything refreshes in my memory and now I don't know if I still have the face to show in our school.

#justsharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have my friendster account: j_clanx@yahoo.com sk8er_boi19921992@yahoo.com and for d people i kinda know, my Exclusive Account: j_clanx_exclusive@yahoo.com[account with full updates of my life including FAVORITES,PICS,etc]
I LOVE MATH!
THINK POSITIVE!

Followers